We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: management of personal data in electronic and / or paper archives.
2. The data will be as follows: computerized and / or paper.
3. The provision of data is compulsory and any refusal to supply may lead to failure or partial performance of the contract and the consequent termination of the relationship.
4. The data can be communicated to Banks for collections / payments related to normal business operations, other companies our consultants for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, debt collection company or insurance.
5. The data controller is: Xlogic TORINO.
6. The controller is the legal representative.
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to Obtain information:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In the event that the person concerned requires the registration of a domain name it will have to indicate the data of the domain holder. These data will be transmitted electronically to the Authority of competence, responsible for registration of domain names. These data will be publicly visible through WHOIS service they provided. We recall that the regulation of assignment of domain names requires the declaration of the real data of the domain holder.
Via R.Meinardi 8/c
10093 Collegno (TO)
All plans of Professional Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Servers and VPS (Virtual Private Server), are guaranteed by an SLA of 99.9% in the fixed value on a monthly basis. The SLA for uptime is to cover the operation of the entire network infrastructure, downtime will be considered as the unavailability of service time.
The system downtime is calculated from the report by the customer (via ticket or email) until such time as the service available again. Do not fall within the SLA cover the following cases:
1 - Downtime occurring due to natural disasters or DDoS attacks on the network does not count towards the calculation of the SLA.
2 - Service interruptions caused by failure of backbone connection or problems related to malfunctions of your line.
3 - Malfunction and / or misconfiguration of any customer-installed software.
4 - Data center maintenance given prior notice or maintenance and upgrades of our Server.
The following table shows the amount of time and the percentage of uptime.
|99.9999%||32 seconds||3 seconds||1 second|
|99.999%||5 minutes||26 seconds||6 seconds|
|99.99%||53 minutes||5 minutes||1 minute|
|99.9%||9 hours||45 minutes||10 minutes|
|99%||4 days||8 hours||2 hours|
If the service falls below the Uptime of 99.9% in a month, it will be awarded a free month. This must be requested via ticket or email within 7 days from the problem. The level of uptime is calculated from our pagethe Server Status.
Xlogic SASVia R.Meinardi 8/c